What do I love?

As Amanda Harden and I began to scavenge through our somewhat different brains trying to think of what I could possibly have to blog about (considering most of the stories that you would find funny would not only be inappropriate for the Internet, but may also later on in life, hinder my goals) she asked me what I love..... So I began to think of the things in life that I truly love...




New Orleans - "Where you find out who you really are.." duh thanks TV.
 

Smitten in love.
 

My Boyfriend
   
Chuuuttee 'em Elizabef.

 
Self Explanatory
 


Morgan Freeman's Ground Zero
(Not this attractive fella)



Conspiracies



Say Hello to mah little frand.
  

I consider her a dear friend.



The thing is.. a plethora of lovable things festered in my mind.. while being lovable to me I was considerate of you and understand that they may... well not be so lovable to others... Some people simply prefer orange jell-o, which I do not now, and doubt I ever will be able to wrap my head around but... ON to the point..

If you know me at all, you know that I have a deep very passionate love affair with movies.  I love every kind of movie imaginable... action, drama, fantasy, musical, romance, COMEDY.. I love them all, to the point in fact that I almost feel as if I'm a movie whore, if there is a movie turned on then I'm in. So I told Amanda that I had decided that I do, in fact love movies above most other things in life.  Her reply was, (CAUTION: Deep Quote Ahead.) "Well you need to write about them." So today I am going to write about one of my favorite movies.

As I was sitting there reveling in the thought of which movie do I love the most, I began to let my mind brew a pot of confusion as to which movie I should in fact lose my movie blogginginity to.. Then I realized that the answer was clear..  and the answer was.. Stepbrothers.. Now, I do understand that everyone has seen this movie but I just don't want its illustrious humor to be lost in a sea of mediocre comedies in which use cheap jokes and repetitive situations  usually involving binge drinking and cheap sex ending in unplanned pregnancy, that are in fact funny, just not so much original, the third or seventeenth time... but as for me and my house... we will enjoy rich comedies... such as Stepbrothers.

The plot of this movie is hilariously original in every aspect, as it seems to be outrageously comical to those of us that have not yet bore male children still living at home at the ripe age of 40. I truly believe that the originality of the screenplay is unsurpassable by the new comedies in which everyone must get drunk and forget what happened (don't get me wrong.. loved the Hangover but I've also lived it.. with the few exceptions of not having a black Doug or Mr. Chow in my life or pulling my own tooth or being drugged by Allen... okay.. maybe it is somewhat original and hilarious.. but let's not forget who this blog is about today shall we? Dale and Brennan).

I could try to tell you about the movie and paint you a vivid picture of this masterpiece of comedy but I feel my words would end in inadequacy and failure so I will let the quotes of Dale Doback and Brennan Huff be enough. 

On second thought... It would not be lady-like for me to repeat them... Go watch it. You won't regret taking a trip down comedy movie memory lane.




Prestige WorldWide wide wide wide....

No comments:

Post a Comment